- Restart your device.
- Force close all of your open apps. If you don't know how to force quit an app, please go here.
- Clear your cache. For instructions on how to clear cache, please go here.
- Make sure you're on a stable internet connection, such as using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the app.
- Free up storage space. You can do this by deleting unused apps, pictures, and videos on your device.
My game is randomly crashing on Android?
Players may experience crashing when their device is running low on RAM (which is different from storage memory). Please try the following workarounds to see if they help.
Was this article helpful?