- Restart your device. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.
- Force close all of your open apps. Swipe your finger up on each of the apps you see to close them. Further help with this can be found here.
- Clear your cache.
- Make sure you're on a stable internet connection, such as using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data.
- Check if you are using the latest version of the app.
- Free up storage space. You can do this by deleting unused apps, pictures, and videos on your device.
My game is randomly crashing on iOS?
Players may experience crashing when their device is running low on RAM (which is different from storage memory). Please try the following workarounds to see if they help.
Was this article helpful?